Alba Truffle Kids is a place of fun entirely designed and conceived for children without overlooking the teaching and educational aspect: no inflatable or plastic toys, no video games will ever be found in this special hub.
Plenty of space is given to imagination and manual skills by educating kids to play and listen to the needs of children and their parents which is the first creative stimulus and spark to create something really innovative. All is done with respect of the environment and its territory, with a large space dedicated to landscape and environmental care where children will be able to shape hills and vineyards by modelling natural and architectural elements, and use the kitchen and the wine cycle as key protagonists of the tales and toys specifically made of wood and natural materials.
The watchword is: fun in safety.
INFO AND COSTS:
FIRST SESSION 11.00 – 12.30 hrs
SECOND SESSION 14.30 – 16.00 hrs
THIRD SESSION 17.30 – 19.00 hrs
Palazzo Mostre e Congressi, Piazza Medford, 3 Alba
- Maximum 2 adults allowed for each family group (maximum 8 families).
- Children aged 3 – 12 years of the same family with a maximum of two non-paying accompanying adults
- Reservation by registration
- You will be requested to show your booking voucher at the entrance
- All participants will undergo medical triage at the entrance and will be invited to fill in a registration form.
- The rooms will be divided into “game boxes” delimited and marked with special signage, the “family” groups will be invited to use a single box at a time and then move to another as soon as it is free.
- At breaktime, after each session, all rooms will be properly aired, the toys and furniture will be sanitized as well as the rooms and toilets.
Admission is reserved to people who are in possession of the green certification (not including children under the age of 12):
– people who are vaccinated (from the 15th day after the administration of the first dose of vaccine until the scheduled date of completion of the vaccination cycle; from the 15th day after the single dose of vaccine for those with a previous SARS-COV2 infection);
– people who have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 (end of the prescribed isolation, ordered in accordance with the criteria established by the Ministry of Health);
– people with a prior rapid molecular or antigenic test with a negative result for SARSCoV-2 valid for 48 hours after it was performed.