CORONAVIRUS: PREVENTIVE MEASURES TAKEN BY THE INTERNATIONAL ALBA WHITE TRUFFLE FAIR BODY
Our top priority is to organize the 90th edition of the International Alba White Truffle Fair aiming to respect and protect the safety and health of exhibitors, visitors, workers, collaborators and citizens of Alba.
For this reason we are rigorously adopting anti-contagion safety protocols and implementing provisions, prevention measures set by the Ministry of Health and the Piedmont Region. To this end, our safety representatives are in constant contact with the Covid-19 emergency management authorities.
Exhibitors, visitors, workers and collaborators will have to:
- wash their hands often and thoroughly with soap and water;
- use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Alcoholic hand washing products will be available all over the exhibition area;
- avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections;
- In any social interaction keep the interpersonal distance of at least one meter;
- avoid contact in particular hugs and handshakes;
- it is strongly recommended to use personal respiratory protective equipment in all social contacts, as an additional measure to hygiene protection;
- To maintain proper hygiene, it is recommended to sneeze and/or cough in a handkerchief avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions.
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- stay at home when you are sick or ill.
The International Alba White Truffle Fair Body will strengthen, during its scheduled events, the cleaning and disinfection activities by increasing the frequency of the intervals of single sanitation sessions, especially in the areas of great aggregation and attendance.
For general health information about Coronavirus and preventive behaviour, call 1500
For non-health information call the regional number 800 333 444 (active from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.)